CATALOG NO: 5237, UPC CODE: 78886, TURN ON: 1.5 fc, VOLTAGE 50-60HZ: 105-305V, TUNGSTEN:1000W, RATING:
0, BALLAST: 1800VA, LIGHT SENSOR: SILICON PHOTOSENSOR
- For use where the extreme accuracy and reliability of an electronic
photocontrol is required and in the event of failure, lights should stay ON
for safety reasons.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI C136.10 standards.
- DC operated relay provides chatter free operation.
- High joule capacity MOV.
- Minimum power dissipation across the light sensor.
- Stable turn ON and turn OFF levels regardless in changes in the ambient
- Lower total life cycle costs.
- Delayed turn OFF of 3-5 seconds reduces false switching from vehicles,
lighting or other stray light and is consistent over the operating temperature
- Enclosure provides high impact and flammability resistance as well as UV
- Fail ON mode.
- Rugged and realiable.
- Color coded per ANSI
1. Cadmium Sulphide
photocell: responds to the light spectrum near to that of a human eye. Resists
effects of moisture and airborne contaminants. (A Hermetically sealed cadmium
sulphide photocell is available-consult our factory!)
2. Silicon Photosensor:
assures drift-free operation, turning on and off at the same time light level
consistently throughout the life of the unit.
- DC RELAY: Positive snap action switching, reducing bounce and
prolonging contact life.
- CONTACT LIFE: 5000 operations minimum
- NOMINAL VOLTAGES: 120V, 208/277V, 120/277V, 50-60Hz. For other
voltages contact us.
- LOAD RATING: 1000W Tungsten, 1800 VA Ballast.
- PRONGS: Solid brass for maximum corrosion resistance and electrical
- SURGE PROTECION: MOV (metal oxide varistor) 360 joules.
- ENCLOSURE: UV Stabilized, ANSI color coded, high impact polypropylene dome.
- WINDOW: High impact, UV Stabilized acrylic.
- BASE: High Impact ABS
- GASKET: Cross-linked polypropylene.
- TURN-ON/TURN OFF: Turn-ON is 1.5 foot candle +/-0.2 (other light
levels are available). OFF/ON ratio is 1.5:1 average. For other ratios contact
- Time Delay ON: Instant (others optional)
- Time Delay OFF: 3-5 seconds, standard (others optional).
- FAIL ON: For safety reasons
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE: -40° to + 158°F (-40° to + 70°C)
- POWER CONSUMPTION: 1.0 watt average @120V
- WARRANTY: 5 years