• 42W Fluorescent Light - (bulb included)
4W nightlight (bulb sold separately)
• 0.7 Sones
• 110 CFM
• Sensaire® technology detects the rapid rise in humidity over time
• Auto shut-off time is adjustable from 5 to 60 minutes
• Helps prevent lingering, excessive humidity which can cause mold
• Humidity is sensed at the ceiling where it is most prevalent
• Includes hanger bar system for fast and flexible installation in all types of
• UL Listed for use over bathtubs and showers when connected to a GFCI protected
• 6" ducting for superior performance
Sensaire® technology detects rapid increases in moisture levels at the ceiling,
where steam and humidity naturally rise. Regular humidistats located on the wall
simply detect absolute humidity levels and are prone to false triggers, or not
operating when they should.
An automated solution to fight excess humidity and mold.
Our humidity sensing fans turn on and off automatically to help prevent cosmetic
and structural problems associated with excess moisture.
Adjust the sensitivity level and run-time.
Just beneath the drop-down grille are easy-to-adjust sensitivity and run-time
controls. Choose your preference, set with a screwdriver and forget it. Of
course, you can always override the sensor at the touch of a switch.
Since you never have to worry about turning the fan on, Broan Ultra Silent™ is
ideal for problem areas in residential, institutional and light-commercial
applications. Our exclusive Sensaire® technology is a perfect solution for
high-traffic bathrooms, or a kid's bathroom.
It turns off automatically, and that saves money.
Humidity sensing fans are ideal for anyone who leaves the house before humidity
is properly vented. With a fan this quiet, you can't forget to turn it off when
the job is done. That saves energy and money.