These Freeze Protection Control are designed to protect the pool and spa
equipment and plumbing against freeze damage. They turn the pump and the heater
ON when the outdoor temperature drops below the temperature set by the
Models without timer connect to a timing or switching device and together,
they control operation of the equipment as well as protect it against freeze
damage. Models with timer provide both automation and protection for the
- Description: Thermostat only. For 120/240V installation.
- Input: 120/240V*
- Rating H.P.: 1.5/3
- Case: 0.034 inch drawn steel, electrostatically coated, beige
color. Hasp, with hole for lock, holds permanently attached side-hinged door
closed. 9-3/8" (23.8 cm) high x 5-1/4" (14.0 cm) wide x 3-5/8" (9.2 cm)
- Knockouts: 1/2"-3/4" combination knockouts, one back, one on each
side, two bottom.
- Thermostat Range: 45°F-32°F with 5
- Shipping Weight: 3.7 lbs (1.7 kg)
- Agency Approval: CSA/C- US
Note: * Neutral must be installed.
- Filter Pumps
- Filter Pump/Booster Pump Combinations
- Water Features