For pool, spa or water feature applications, the I-Wave PE3 Series Wireless
Control System includes one P1353ME mechanism that controls a total of three
timed circuits, including single speed or two-speed filter pumps,
cleaner/booster pumps, pool lights, spa lights and landscape lights. Countdown
and override features allow programs to be interrupted for service and
automatically resumed without reprogramming your system.
Intermatic makes it simple to convert your PE Series Digital Control into a
Wireless Control System. Simply install a Panel Mounted Transceiver (PE650) and
a Hand-Held Transceiver (PE950) to any PE Series Control, which allows the
system to display the status of each of the three circuits as well as pool or
spa water temperature, pool or spa thermostat set point, heating status and
overall communication status.
- Description/Mechanism: P1353ME
- Switch: 3- SPST
- Clock Supply: 120 or 240V
- Case: 16-1/2" (41.9 cm) high x 10-7/8" (27.6 cm) wide x 4-1/4"
(10.8 cm) deep, 0.048" steel with electrostatically applied light beige
- Knockouts: One 1.09 diameter through hole, six combination
1/2"-3/4" knockouts, and three combination 3/4"-1" knockouts on the bottom.
Two combination 1/2"-3/4" on the left side and one combination 3/4"-1" on
the back. One knockout 1-3/4" x 2-3/4" on the right side for mounting
switches or GFCI.
- Panel Rating: 60 Amp 120/240 VAC or 120/208 VAC single phase
- Switch Rating: P1353ME
- Agency Approval: CSA/C- US
Note: PE45300 includes 125 Amp Breaker Base for service at the
- Single Speed Pump/Booster Pump Combos
- Water Feature Applications
- Pool and Spa Lighting
- Two-Speed Pump/Booster Pump Combos
- Garden and Fountain Applications
- Landscape Lighting