Intermatic's Mini-PE Series Digital Controls couple the standard
features of our compact T100 Series mechanical time switches with the
convenience of digital automation. One of Intermatic's latest innovations, the
P1353ME allows the ability to program up to three circuits. Beyond single and
two-speed pump/booster pump applications, auxiliary modes can control pumps up
to 3HP as well as underwater, garden and/or fountain lighting.
Countdown and override features allow cycle interruptions when pool/spa
service is required. All timing and protection associated with filter
pump/booster pump combos and two-speed pumps has already been integrated into
the digital software. The Mini-PE Series is available in both metal and plastic
enclosures and with a wired remote command, freeze probe or both.
Intermatic makes it simple to convert your Mini-PE Series Digital Control
into a Wireless Control System. Simply install a Panel Mounted Transceiver
(PE650) and Hand-Held Transceiver (PE950) to any Mini-PE Series Control, which
allows the system to display the status of each of the three circuits as well as
pool or spa water temperature, pool or spa thermostat set point, heating status
and overall communication status.
- Description: Digital Time Clock in Plastic Enclosure with
100' Wired Remote Command and Freeze Protection Probe
- Switch: 3- SPST
- Clock Supply: 120 or 240V
- Case: NEMA3R rated for indoor-outdoor installation. 9-3/8" (23.8
cm) high, 5-1/2" (14.0 cm) wide, 3-5/8" (9.2 cm) deep in beige finish. "P"
suffix models are same dimensions, except made from outdoor grade plastic.
- Knockouts: Combination 1/2"- 3/4" nominal knockouts, one on back
and each side of case and two on bottom.
- Switch Rating (each circuit): 20 Amp Resistive, 120/240 VAC,
50/60 Hz; 20 Amp FLA @ 120 VAC, 96 Amp LRA @ 120 VAC, 50/60 Hz; 17 Amp FLA @
240 VAC, 80 Amp LRA @ 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz; 5 Amp Tungsten, 120/240 VAC, 50/60
Hz; 5 Amp Ballast, 120/240V VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Shipping Weight: 3.7 lbs (1.7 kg)
- Agency Approval: CSA/C- US
- Single Speed Pump/Booster Pump Combos
- Water Feature Applications
- Pool and Spa Lighting
- Two-Speed Pump/Booster Pump Combos
- Garden and Fountain Applications
- Landscape Lighting