These electronic time switches
provide to-the-minute programming for 7-day or full year load control for
reduced energy costs.
load control is enhanced by Astro, Pulse and Interval options as required for
outdoor lighting control, bell ringing and after hours temporary override
non-volatile memory maintains all programmed switching times for the life of the
time switch. A factory installed field replaceable lithium battery maintains
accurate time keeping and calender information for a minimum of 8 years.
Transient protection for up to 6,000 volts is provided by the power board. These
time switches are housed in a lockable steel NEMA 3R enclosure.
- User Selectable Clock Format 12Hr AM/PM or
- 1,000 Set Points Minimum
- 99 Programable Holiday Schedules
- Automatic Adjustment for Daylight Savings Time
and Leap Year
- Pulsed, Interval, & Maintained Contact
- Non-Volatile Memory Maintains Program
- 6,000 Volt Transient Surge Protection
- NEMA 3R Raintight Case
- 2 Independantly Controlled Outputs
- Form-C Contacts Provide for Both Normally Open
and Closed Circuits