The wireless data collector (WDC) is a
reliable, fully bi-directional gateway between the Internet/backbone network and
the E-Mon wireless mesh network. It can support multiple meter types on the same
network. The WDC provides simple remote configuration of the wireless devices
and accurately transmits the energy data via Ethernet from the wireless network
to E-Mon Energy automatic meter reading software for billing and analysis.
- Compiles data from wireless transceivers and
transmits data to E-Mon Energy automatic meter reading software for billing
- Monitor up to 1,000 individual metering points.
- Interfaces with E-Mon D-Mon Class 2100 & 4100 meters
with built-in wireless transceivers, E-Mon's wireless socket meter packages
as well as EWM, GW1 & GW2 modules which are stand-alone transceivers
connected to existing E-Mon D-Mon meters or other metering devices such as
gas, water or other metering devices such as gas, water and utility electric
- Wireless mesh network operates in the 915 MHz
license-free band. No cellular wireless service contracts are required.
- Wireless data collectors & meters with wireless
transceivers can be mounted inside buildings within 500 feet line-of-sight
from each other and up to 200 feet through walls, depending on wall
- Fully self-configuring wireless mesh network allows
for easy installation and configuration with no network management required.
- Requires 120V power supply to power unit.
- Remote access requires IP address.
- NEMA 4X outdoor enclosure standard.
- FCC certified not to interfere with existing
- 128 bit encryption on wireless network.
- Expandable local storage.
- Communication logs and automatic data recovery
- User and administration access control.