Meets stringent utility standards for street and highway lighting
Meets stringent utility standards for street
and highway lighting, complies with ANSI C136.10 and EEI NEMA standards,
delayed response prevents false switching due to light from vehicles or
CATALOG NO: 5021M, UPC CODE: 61015, VOLTAGE 50-60HZ:
105-130, COLOR: Gray, TUNGSTEN:1200W, RATING:
0, BALLAST: 1800VA, CELL SIZE: 1/2"
- Street, Highway and other luminaries equipped
with locking type receptacles. 5000M where most stringent surge protection is
- Meets stringent utility standards for street and highway lighting
- Complies with ANSI C136.10 and EEI NEMA standards.
- Delayed response prevents false switching due to light from vehicles and
- MOUNTING: Units and locking-type prongs meet requirements of ANSI
- PHOTOCELL: Cadmium Sulphide, epoxy
- ENCLOSURE: Polypropylene, UV
Stabilized, permanent color with UV resistant clear acrylic window. Provides
high impact, flammability resistance and electrically safe operation.
- COLOR CODED DOMES: Meet ANSI
designations as follows:
- RELAY: Bi-metal provides positive snap
action switching, reducing bounce and prolonging contact life.
- LOCKING PRONGS: Solid brass for maximum
corrosion resistance and electrical dependability.
- SURGE ARRESTOR: M SERIES: 255 joule MOV
(metal oxide varistor) exceeds ANSI and NEMA requirements.
- TURN-ON/TURN OFF: Turn-ON is 1 to 3 fc.
Turn-OFF to Turn-ON ratio is 5 max.
- TEMPERATURE RANGE: -40° to + 140°F
(-40° to + 60°C)