Specification and Rating:
- CASE 24: Gauge Galvanized Steel on
the SER 1504/1504N. Baked powder coated paint in antique white.
Insulated with foil-faced 1" (25 mm) high density polystyrene foam to
prevent condensation and meet the requirements of the Underwriters
- MOTORS: German-manufactured. Factory
Balanced ebm motors with backward curved blades and permanently
lubricated sealed bearings. Engineered to run over 100,000 hours
- CORE: Semi-Permeable Energy Recovery
Cores configured for an efficient cross-flow ventilation. Manufactured
to withstand extreme temperature variations.
- FILTERS: Washable Electrostatic
Panel Type Air Filters.
- CONTROLS: External three (3) position
(low/ stand by/ medium) rocker switch that will offer continuous
ventilation. Fantech offers a variety of external controls. (see
optional controls) External dry contacts provided.
- SERVICEABILITY: core, filters, and
motors can be easily serviced through latched access door. Electrical
box, placed on the outside of the unit, can also be easily accessed.
- Model: SER1504N
- Volts: 115
- Rated Watts: 180
- Max. Amps: 1.5
- CFM rated at 0.1" Static Pressure:
- CFM rated at 0.2" Static Pressure:
- CFM rated at 0.3" Static Pressure:
- CFM rated at 0.4" Static Pressure:
- CFM rated at 0.5" Static Pressure:
- Duct Diameter: 6"