These heavy-duty Freeze Protection Controls are designed specifically for
pools requiring one or two time switches and protect the pool and spa equipment
and plumbing against freeze damage. They turn the pump and the heater ON when
the outdoor temperature drops below the temperature set by the user-adjustable
thermostat. In addition, they have a provision to install switches inside or
GFCI receptacle on the side of enclosure.
- Description: For pools with cleaner, requiring two time switches
- Electrical Input: 240V
- Rating HP: 3
- Case: 12" (30.5 cm) H x 12" (30.5 cm) W x 4-1/4" (10.8 cm) D,
0.048" steel with electrostatically applied light beige finish.
- Knockouts: Five combination 1/2"-3/4" and two combination 3/4"-1"
knockouts on the bottom. One combination 1/2"-3/4" on the left side and one
combination 3/4"-1" on the back. One knockout 1-3/4" x 2-3/4" on the right
side for mounting switches or GFCI.
- Center Rating: 92 Amp per leg, 168
Amp Max. 120-240 VAC or 120-240VAC single phase- 60 Hz
- Thermostat Range: 44°F- 32°F with 5
- Shipping Weight: 10.0 lbs (4.5 kg)
- Agency Approval: CSA/C- US
- Filter Pumps
- Filter Pump/Booster Pump Combinations
- Pool Spa Combinations