Specification and Rating:
- CASE: 20 gauge G90 Galvanized Steel coated
with baked powder paint.
- Insulated with 25mm (1inch)
foli-face fiberglass insulation to prevent condensation.
- BLOWERS: Two (2) maintenance-free Ebm
Pampst backward motorized impellers.
- Lubricated sealed ball bearings and (TOP)
thermal overload protected.
- CORES: Engineered with a turbulence
inducing geometry. To maximize heat trasfer while allowing an effective
evacuation of condensate. The plates are hemmed to avoid-cross
contamination of air-streams.
- FILTERS: The exhaust and fresh air
steams are protected by MERV 1 washable filters constructed to meet UL
Class 2. Optional MERV 6 filters will add an additional system pressure
of 64 Pa (0.26in.wig) at 326 I/s (690cfm).
- MOUNTING: Unit can be rod mounted or seated
on a platform. Flanged connections are provided for suitable ductwork
connections. Unit shall be adaptable for easy service of electrical
- CONTROLS: External three positions (low,
stand by/ medium) rocker switch that will offer continuous ventilation.
Compatible with all Fantech HRV controls.
- FROST CONTROL: During the defrost sequence,
a motorized damper temporarily blocks the incoming fresh air stream so
that warm air from the building can circulate through the HRV. The
exhaust blower shuts down and the supply blower switches into high speed
to maximize the effectiveness of the defrost strategy.
- SERVICEABILITY: Unit has hinged or screwed
access panels on front and back. Cores, filters, motors and drain pan
are serviceable from either sides of the unit . Fan assemblies are
mounted on a removable sliding base. Heat recovery cores are
mounted in slide-out rails for ease of inspection, removal and cleaning.
Accessibility to the electrical box is maintained for any unit
- Model: SHR6905R
- Volts: 120
- Weight: 91kg (200lbs)
- Shipping Weight: 109kg (240lbs)
- Blowers (x2): 115V, 60 Hz, 2.7 Amps
- Phase: Single